BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 6 September 2010

So I just found out about the amazing new collection for H&M by Lanvin, which I am super excited about and comes out on the 24th November! The images from the collection with be avalable to view from the 2nd November!
^^click on that link for a video of Lanvin announcing the collection himself. ^^



Also you guys told me that you "Drool" the Dolce&Gabbana dress that Miley Cyrus was wearing in a picture in my first post and I agree with you! The Length was all wrong and the neck was Horrible! 
So Here is the next drool or cool outfit:
This eye-catching dress worn by Pink is by Vivienne Westwood.

                                                                Comment Drool or Cool!



The Smokey eye effect eye shadow is everywhere and I have seen the add for The Smoky Shadow Blast Stick and I was just wondering if anybody has tried it out? I think the smoky eye looks amazing and I was thinking I might try this stick out!


No comments:

Post a Comment