BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 5 September 2010

Hellooooo.. :))

Hey Bloggerss (and readers)


This is my new fashion blog! I hope you like readin my posts and keep checkin me outt!!

First I want to tell you all about an AMAZING website i found on the internet that i think every one should use as it is such a cool ideaa! BigWardrobe.com is a website where you can list old clothes that you don't want any more and swap with people who do want you clothes and you can get some call new ones!  I've only been  using it for 2 days and i'm already addicted!




Also what i would like to do on my blog is something called cool or drool,, I will put a picture of a designer outfit and you have to tell me if you think its Cool or Drool!


So Here is the First:






This unusual style dress worn by Miley Cyrus is by Dolce and Gabanna.


Tell me what you think!










Thanks for readingg


byee!!!

3 comments:

  1. DROOL!
    I don't like that dress AT ALL!
    It would've been way cuter if it were longer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. DROOL! The fur-ish collar doesn't work, and the dress' pattern looks messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. If you like swapping, you should definitely check out posh-swaps.com, it is free to use!

    Drool! Too much fuss around the neck, looks a bit strange.

    ReplyDelete